Saturday, March 13, 2010

MEET CYNTHIA...

I love love love Cynthia!!!
Cynthia is "that" client...you know, the one that each time she comes into the salon she wants something TOTALLY different and I...the stylist gets to share a whole bunch of FIRSTS with my dear Cynthia!
I wish I had a picture of Cynthia when she first walked into Static Salon, but, I will attempt to describe it. Cynthia had NEVER colored her hair and her hair was super long, almost to her waist long. Our first experience with Cynthia was an experience filled with color. She was so excited, and to be honest, so was I. It is absolutely exhilarating to color someone for the very first time.
The next time that Cynthia came into Static Salon, she saw a very A-line and edgy bobb in her future, and I was just the person she wanted to share that "first" with. Before Cynthia came into Static for her new cut, she thought she would chop off the bulk of her length, herself, to practice having kinda short hair. (she figured, if she couldn't live with this length, she could come in and have me just clean it up for her...and let it grow out again) As you can guess Cynthia's kitchen Cut was not short enough for her...so, off to Static she went.

This is Cynthia Before Static but after her "kitchen Cut"


This is Cynthia after her Fun, Funky, Fabulous bobb-ish cut


Thank you Cynthia for always sharing so many "firsts" with Static Salon. We all love you and always have so much fun with you!!!